Lock and Load ImperiHome?

I’d like to have a lock screen for ImperiHome that allows control of everything but changing the house mode. Is this possible?

I can hide the individual sensors in the Flat Devices section but I want to have the app functional on a wall mounted tablet without unlocking but if you press house modes you need to enter a PIN code.

[quote=“Sammy2, post:1, topic:197662”]I’d like to have a lock screen for ImperiHome that allows control of everything but changing the house mode. Is this possible?

I can hide the individual sensors in the Flat Devices section but I want to have the app functional on a wall mounted tablet without unlocking but if you press house modes you need to enter a PIN code.[/quote]

Yes you can lock individual devices. I lock my fireplace (needs a finger print input, but could be pin or just a prompt) from turning on. I also lock my door locks with the same fingerprint. You can also lock settings and few other things.

[quote=“integlikewhoa”][quote=“Sammy2, post:1, topic:197662”]I’d like to have a lock screen for ImperiHome that allows control of everything but changing the house mode. Is this possible?

I can hide the individual sensors in the Flat Devices section but I want to have the app functional on a wall mounted tablet without unlocking but if you press house modes you need to enter a PIN code.[/quote]

Yes you can lock individual devices. I lock my fireplace (needs a finger print input, but could be pin or just a prompt) from turning on. I also lock my door locks with the same fingerprint. You can also lock settings and few other things.[/quote]Where did I miss this? In the widget configuration?

I’m using $30 Fire HD 8’s that have no fingerprint sensor.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Found it! Right in front of my eyes and I looked right past it.

OMG. I never knew. Love it.

Awesome, just what I was looking for too. I just tested it though and you can disable the protection without having to enter the code.

Thats why it says you should also lock your configuration in the notes posted there. I’ve not locked any of mine yet, but it makes sense…lock the tool then lock the ability to edit the tool.

You need to lock the configuration to stop anyone from reconfig anything. Its under settings, general preferences, lock configuration actions.

Locking the configuration will prevent other users from messing it up too. It’d be nice to have different PIN’s for various users so only one has admin rights… ME!

I think this may be the ticket.