Been working on this for a couple of days and not getting very far… I have the following setup in my living room:
[ul][li]Schlage Motion Sensor which resets if no motion after 4 minutes.
Leviton control module. Toggles between on and off. Click once to on, click again to off. Consecutive on or off signals (On;On or Off;Off) not possible.
2 lights [/li]
I would like to have the following behavior:
- If it is night time and motion is detected turn on lights to 100% turn off after 20 minutes no motion detected.
- Manual on 1st time (1 click) = Lights go to 100% and stay on for at least 60 minutes and then turn off 20 minutes after no motion detected. When lights go off the control switch is also reset and turns off.
- Manual on 2nd time (3 clicks) within 1 minute (Movie Mode) = Lights go to 50% and stay on for at least 120 minutes and then turn off 20 minutes after no motion detected. When lights go off the control switch is also reset.
- 4 clicks within 1 minute resets the entire system to initial state.
- Can turn system off manually using the control switch at any time.
I have been trying to implement using PLEG and PLTS or a combination of both, but getting stuck on the having the logic recognize multiple clicks.
I have probably overthought this so would like a fresh set of more experienced eyes to take a look and see how you would do it.