LIVE - Ezlo Linux FW release 2.0.30.2041.2 for Ezlo Plus, Ezlo Secure controllers

Hello all,

We’ve released a new live update for Ezlo Linux firmware 2.0.30.2041.2 [production-142]
The highlights of this release are

• improvements and fixes for Meshbots in Ezlogic (Scenes)
  • “Database is full” issue fix and other bugfixes

The new live update for Ezlo Linux firmware 2.0.29.2027.3 for Ezlo Plus and Ezlo Secure controllers contains:

[Scenes][Conditions] Modify when block for compareNumbers to use (item value) as right part of the comparison. (item vs item, typed expression vs item)
[Scenes] isDate: remove “time” field from weeks and yearWeeks
[Scenes][Conditions] Modify when block for all item-based events to use (item value) as a right part of the comparison. (item vs item, typed expression vs item)
[Scenes] Implement isDeviceState

Getting the “database is full” error makes firmware not working
[http module] http.request() cannot pass certificate

2 Likes

I don’t see a way to update the firmware on the controller through the GUI. Any ideas?

Try restarting the controller if the update is not applied automatically.

1 Like

Hello @JackStewart

Try to restart the controller - it should force the FW update process. Please, let us know if it helped you.

@Max Just to reiterate, I too am not generally seeing automatic updates. I hope that shortly we will really need a better way to manage updates and that manually restarting each controller to take up an update will not be acceptable. What else have you got?

Hello @Lee

Auto update should work without interactions with a hub. A manual restart is a kind of troubleshooting step.
In order to investigate it in more detail, could you provide me the SNs of your hubs that weren’t updated in PM?

Replied privately.

October 2022 Ezlo released a production version of firmware for the ezlo plus. The version number is 2.0.32.2097.3. How do I get the controller to update? I have tried to reboot the controller to get the update but that doesn’t seem to work.Thanks in advance for any help provided.

I’m not sure what the latest public released stable version of the firmware is?

But for the later “beta” firmware versions, your Ezlo controllers serial number needs to be added to the list by a member of Ezlo staff.

@JonathanB is this something you can assist with?

If not I’ll ask one of the sensor devs for you, if you give me your Ezlo controllers serial number.