Linking Vera Concierge and Google Home

I have 2 questions.

I read over the instructions a few times and I do not see my
3 of my (google home and mini) devices
1 - Google Home
2- Google mini

I do not see them on the list.

Then when I go and say " Ok Google , talk to my Vera Conceirge " it tells me that i need to ‘Link’ the it.

So I go into my Google Home app on my Samsung S8 phone and I see the ‘Link button’, I select it and nothing happens. I repeat asking google home and it tells me to link again.

When i go into the Google Home app it has another ‘Link’ and the when I select it nothing happens.

You see from the screenshot from my phone i circled the repeated.

Hopefully someone can assist.

I had to go in to settings by the upper left stack of three lines, select explore, search for vera concierge and link. Using the main screen prompt never worked.

I’m having the same problem

I actually have the opposite issue. I can see my Google Home device connected and can link from Google Assistant. However, I can’t seem to get the connection to the Vera unit itself to work. I have tried following the directions on the Vera Concierge site multiple times and EVERY time I get an error when trying to run the links they have listed in Terminal on my Mac.

Are any of you running on a Mac? How did you get Terminal to see the Java location it needs to in Terminal?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

UPDATE I was able to get the Vera to now show in localhost as well as the Google Home Device. However, I still can’t get Terminal running correctly with the directions on the Vera Concierge site.