License Issue

Just re-installed openLuup on my Raspberry Pi, now ALTUI says I do not have a license!

-John.

Have you installed VeraBridge and reconnected to your Vera?

openLuup shares the AltUI licence with Vera. If you want to run openLuup without an attached Vera, then you can ask me for a key which you can install on openLuup, but I will need to know your AltUI licence details and confirm with @amg0.

Yes - I have reconnected to my Veraplus with VeraBridge

…and restarted? I assume yes.

Can you just confirm what openLuup version you are running. The latest development version is v20.4.17.

OpenLuup is shown as v19.12.27

Just noticed this…Unregistered version for Jenniferkennedy.() but I am John Kennedy, Jennifer is my wife!

How do I get it to talk to me rather than my wife???

This is a known problem with the way that Vera handles multiple users. @amg0 is familiar with the issue and may offer to provide a licence for the additional account.

please tell me the name that appear in the ALTUI footer and tell me the name that was registered in the past and I should be able to fix this

thx

Footer: Jenniferkennedy Me: John Kennedy

ok let me know if it works now – thx

Fixed!!! Thanks for that.

akbooer: Should I be running The latest development version is v20.4.17. ?

Re: Fixed!!! Thanks for that. But it still thinks I am my wife!!!

ALTUI works the first user name in the internal data structure that list user accounts. it just needs a unique ID. I never implemented the feature that would allow to select a different account but that does not really matter, only the uniqueness matters here for ALTUI so far as I have not created a role based access control model in ALTUI. hope that clarifies

Sorry, but I’m back again. I was using a temporary Pi3 last time I had a license issue, but now I have loaded openLuup onto my permanent Pi4 and AltUI is again saying I have no license. What do I need to do? I have no attached Vera at this time.

Regards.

You need to ask @akbooer for a user key to use In openluup as a user name then license would be applied on that key,

PM me a screen shot of the bottom line of AltUI running on your licensed Vera, or, at least, PM so we can discuss.