I’ve been migrating my scenes over to PLEG functions and I’ve noticed that when I enter in multiple conditions, the last one to be entered always gets reset when I reload LUA. It will look all correct with my name and logic expressions before the reload. Then when it reloads, the blue banner at the top displays UNDEFINED. After a refetch of the data, the very last condition is c1 and the logic expression is undefined. It only appears to do this when I enter in multiple conditions. If I just put one in and then reload LUA it goes through just fine.
EDIT: Updated for exact wording, and including image of errors