Kwikset Doorlock, cant pair

Hi, recently bought a Kwikset doorlock 910zw… i can exclude it from veralite but not include…

i have tried with Veralite disconnected
with Veralite connected in advance option with the full power option and no luck…

can someone plz helpme :confused:

Sometimes when i try in full power mode i get a message… “Failed, unable to go in learn mode, NODE FOUND. add device now.” or something like that

@Javierrg,

Welcome!

How far apart are Vera and the lock?

next to each other

OK. Same message when using low power?

Have you though about using a new set of batteries? It took several tries to pair my 3 Kwikset locks since it goes through an extra level of security in the pairing process. Since the locks are battery operated it is crucial that the batteries are at 100%.

Don

Ill try that Don Diego and let u know… i was reseting my network to factory default and now im stock with no zwave dongle…

Thx MCV for the quick support…

Don Diego i replaced the batteries and i still get the same fail to go in learn error… should i try to downgrade to 2.78?

[quote=“Javierrg, post:8, topic:179627”]Thx MCV for the quick support…

Don Diego i replaced the batteries and i still get the same fail to go in learn error… should i try to downgrade to 2.78?[/quote]

Hi–

Can you provide a screenshot of the Z-wave settings page. It’s under setup → Z-wave Settings

Thanks

Don

Yes, same message in low power :confused:

No luck yet!!!.. any other suggestions?

So you factory reset Vera and are just trying to include the lock / no other stuff configured / just experimenting at this point, right?

Maybe try ‘[tt]Hack to convert[/tt]’ on the [tt]Advanced[/tt] tab, then try including again.
If that doesn’t work, maybe try unchecking the ‘[tt]Use Z-Wave version 3.20[/tt]’ option on the [tt]Options[/tt] tab.

You can still include other devices, it’s just the door lock?

[quote=“oTi@, post:13, topic:179627”]So you factory reset Vera and are just trying to include the lock / no other stuff configured / just experimenting at this point, right?

Maybe try ‘[tt]Hack to convert[/tt]’ on the [tt]Advanced[/tt] tab, then try including again.
If that doesn’t work, maybe try unchecking the ‘[tt]Use Z-Wave version 3.20[/tt]’ option on the [tt]Options[/tt] tab.

You can still include other devices, it’s just the door lock?[/quote]

I have other devices included… Its just the door lock. I already tried the hack and uncheck the 3.20 version :\

Alright. Interesting. There have been cases like that before, but I thought it was never specific to one device. Tech Support has been able to help out, I believe. So, see what they can do. Please post back the results / analysis.