Known/Used Reliable Solar Screen Vendors

Can anyone in the U.S. throw out some reliable online vendors you’ve actually used for motorized exterior solar shades. I see a lot of pre-fabricated units in [1] ft increments but I have an odd sized space (see below).

A little about the project:
Got a huge backyard re-design underway which is going great, however I have a set of glass doors within an niche area that provides no privacy to the 2nd story houses behind me. The area to be screened would be approximately 66"(w) x 89"(h). I’d prefer a tracked system so I can keep out the bugs and possibly my dogs while keeping my cats in and letting fresh air in. It appears from this forum that Somfy would be the preferred motorization (RTS). This would be a direct 120v so no batteries needed. This would be the only screen I’d need as every other window in my house has exterior solar screens(80%) and interior shutters.

Any advice/suggestion etc would be great…

contact us at
info@zwavemotors.com
we have great experrience in exterior motorized shades and can point you in the right direction

Sounds good, I’ve reached out to a few semi-local places and haven’t heard a word from them. Not sure why as any sale is better than no sale and I doubt that what I’m asking for is inexpensive.

[quote=“zwavemotors, post:2, topic:181734”]contact us at
info@zwavemotors.com
we have great experrience in exterior motorized shades and can point you in the right direction[/quote]