Known issue : Lua error -- fixed with v794

To everybody , there is a known issue on the version of ALTUI currently deployed. it reports a “Lua Error”.
this is due to an error in the deployment process and the store does not let me fix it right now so I have no mean to fix it for the moment. I asked andrei for help , will keep you informed;

in case you get this error, just take the files from this zip and go to Apps/Develop/Upload files + restart Luup.

Thanks to the help of MCV Andrei & Florin, the issue should be fixed now with v794
you should probably see a lua error one more time but most likely for the last time, one you install that version and let it reload

Back to normal, great job!

Just installed v883 and got the lua error. If I “Reload Luup Engine” I allways get a “Controller did not respond”.

that is normal error. if you reload , you will get “Controller did not respond” for a little while ( 13-15 times )
clear the error and it should be ok.

otherwise, if you suspect a install issue , try reinstalling by using the following url in your browser http://:3480/data_request?id=action&serviceId=urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HomeAutomationGateway1&action=CreatePlugin&PluginNum=8246&Version=29588
ignore any errors this page will show you and let time for VERA to reload