Keep losing favorites

I love the app, but every time it’s killed on my phone I have to completely reset my favorites. Is there something else I need to do?

UI5/Vera3/iOS5

[quote=“Rbatista1, post:1, topic:170849”]I love the app, but every time it’s killed on my phone I have to completely reset my favorites. Is there something else I need to do?

UI5/Vera3/iOS5[/quote]

Thanks. There is a known bug that prevents the favorites from being saved. Actually it prevents the entire local database to be saved, and so actually has bigger impacts on the app than just favorites missing – primarily in the areas of performance.

I have actually submitted an update to Apple with the fix many many weeks ago. Unfortunately I am battling them on a technical issue that they want me to change that would adversely affect all of you. As such it is taking a very long time to get this update approved.

In the meantime I can offer to hook you up with beta builds. You will need to sign up here: http://bit.ly/AeZTJh and register your device(s) with this test portal in order to receive beta builds.

Sorry for the inconvenience – I’m trying to get an update out to you all. Thank Apple for the delays.

Thanks for the quick response! I just installed the beta tester, it says to wait for an email invitation.

Yeah, I have to rebuild when new devices are added. You should get it shortly. Let me know if this resolves your favorites issue; if not, probably best to send me an email at support at automatorapp dot com for more troubleshooting.

You should receive a beta notification real soon. Note: sta1.mios.com is currently not responding so it may take a while to discover units (Automator.app will fall back to sta2.mios.com, which at the moment does seem to be working).