iViri not in the app store any more ?

I had to wipe my iphone and start again, but for some reason my iViri app has disappeared, and i cannot find it in the app store any more either ???

iViri or iVera?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“Mgsmith75, post:2, topic:185119”]iViri or iVera?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

iViri, look at the section this is posted in.

I can confirm I can’t find it in the app store either.

I saw some posts that the developer had said he was moving on to another opensource HA platform and not upgrading the app for UI7. I can confirm that the app does not function at all in UI7. Too bad, because it was the only reliable Geo-fence i found for IOS.

He was pretty active on here I find it hard to believe he didn’t post a formal good by and ask if anyone wanted to take over. I Altho it maybe true… It’s also the holidays and he’s only been missing for 2 weeks so I wouldn’t jump to any conclusions (unless you have a link of his post).

Are you referring to this thread? http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,25530.0.html

iViri was pulled from the app store until further notice. I am swamped with my day job and haven’t had time to update it for iOS 8 and people that have downloaded and taken it with iOS 8 have some feature limited because of how the views are showing up. Since it is a paid app I did not want people downloading it on iOS 8 and demanding to have it updated right away as I didn’t have the time on hand to do it. Also another big thing was the UI7 stuff and only currently supporting UI5, I haven’t had the time to address this either and I know the longer I keep it up in the store the more the demand will be that I start supporting it. If any one is interested in contributing to the app please let me know and I will be happy to open it up or even talk about transferring it, but at the currently moment my day job which provides me with my income to keep doing these things has gotten busier and hasn’t allowed for much time to toy in iOS.

Given your situation, I think it makes sense to pull the app from the store. Saves you a lot of grief… Luckily I had a copy on another PC’s iTunes, so got it back. I only need it temporarily until my Samsung is repaired, then I wave the final goodbye to iOS