iVera full version not working

When I use the iVera on 3G or through wifi in my office network I have the same problem:

the app loads just fine and shows me my home screen. All is well at this moment.

But as soon as I click on a section and it should show my lights in that section I get a Server busy screen, and then a “Connection error!”.

any ideas?

Same issue as @evanes.

3G remote or local.
Advanced, reset all settings, proceed.
Add UN & PW. Choose a Vera, done.
Updating iVera.
System connects and shows devices, Vera Server is busy, Connection error.

iPhone 4.2.1 (8C148a)
V2 UI4 (1.1.1047 - 1.1.1155)

JOD.

Same problem. Remote access doesn’t work!!! Vera problem???

The strange thing is that within my own network I have no problems connecting using iVera and wifi.

Only when I try to approach my network from the outside using 3G or my office wifi network I get the connection problem.

Do I need to add specific port mapping on my NAT router for iVera to work properly?

I have just reset all my settings when at the office and reconnected to server. Now all seems to function just fine.

how odd…

Had same issue, rebooted my Vera (per feedback from MCV support) and it’s working again remotely - however not 100% reliably. I was getting the “server busy” message in iVera 100% of the time before reboot, and now I get it about 10% of the time… Prior to this problem I had never had a problem accessing my Vera remotely either via cp.mios.com or via iVera… so there is something going on with the Mios/MCV servers.

-m

As long as you can connect via cp.mios.com, then iVera should be able to connect remotely to your Vera. Same thing with local access, if you can access http://YOUR_VERA_IP from a browser, then iVera should work as well.

Since nothing as changed on the iVera side and rebooting Vera seems to fix the problem, it may be that some modifications on the MCV/mios server sides might be causing iVera some trouble, unfortunately I have not been able to reproduce the issue on my side so far. However, there has been other threads on the forum about remote access issues lately, so that might be related.

If you can reproduce consistently the issue, please send an email to ivera-bug@thinkiwi.com so we can try to debug this issue. Thanks!

After several down days it suddenly came up again and is working well. Definitely something on the server side IMO.