Issues with a PowerMax Pro with Partition

Hi everybody and thanks a lot to the team who developped this incredible plugin (main reason I bought my VeraLite).
I just got a Vera Lite, updated it toIE7, connected it to my PowerMax Pro through a FTDI module (Tx/Rx pin on the panel). It works quite well:

• almost all devices appear (Alarm Siren, Motion Sensors… and a partition, named “Partition-1 (PowerMax)”)
  • almost all functions are available.
    BUT.
    The panel “PowerMax Power Panel” says “Can’t Detect Device” (see attachment)
    As I’m running on win7, I’ve tried Putty to check the log files but I can’t see anything remarkable in there; except maybe this:
    02 10/14/14 1:17:47.061 luvd_get_info mg conn can’t read /etc/cmh-ludl//shared.js or /etc/cmh-lu//shared.js from filename /shared.js pPtrFile (null)

Event Log and Settings Tabs are empty for it as well…
What could I do to solve this?
Thanks in advance!

You have to install version from branch 1.2 in code.mios.com.

Plugin version 1.2 does not support UI7. Have a look at the UI7 discussion topic. There’s a link there to the files you need for version 1.2a that does work mostly UI7.

You rock guys!!
For who’s concerned:
The link for latest version (1.2a):
[url=http://code.mios.com/trac/mios_visonic-powermax/changeset/84/branches/1.2?old_path=%2F&format=zip]Diff from /@84 to branches/1.2@84 – Visonic Powermax Alarm Panel
The procedure for installation is perfectly described here, section “Manual plugin update (optional)”:
[url=http://code.mios.com/trac/mios_visonic-powermax/#Manualpluginupdateoptional]Visonic Powermax Alarm Panel
And of course it works.
Thanks again.

As a counterpart I’d be ok to translate some stuff in french if you want me to.
Chris

[quote=“ChrisC, post:4, topic:183533”]As a counterpart I’d be ok to translate some stuff in french if you want me to.
Chris[/quote]
If you’d like to contribute that would be great. You can send the input to vera.powermax at gmail.com and I’ll incorporate it in the code.

Hi nlrb,

I had a similar issue as above and manually loaded v.1.2a
Communication between the panel and Vera seems to be working fine as all my alarm related devices were created correctly from the panel information.
However I keep getting the “Can’t Detect Device” error for the PowerMax Alarm Panel and the flag “PowerMax: Reading Panel Setting” appears periodically at the top of the UI page. Also, the mode in the device keeps toggling between “Powerlink” and “Download”
I’ve never had any communication issues under UI5 and plug-in v1.2 so I’m confident that my physical connection is ok.
Any ideas on how I can clear this error?
Thanks!