Is This Application Dead...?

The creator of this application has been MIA from this forum now for a very long time, many questions to him go un-responded to. Does anyone know what the deal is…? Although there are some things about this app that I hate (or could work better) I’m pretty tied to it right now and I’m worried it’s going to not be supported in the future.

Hi Richard - it’s not dead; I’ve been quite swamped with support queries and spam issues (hence some missing messages) which have been almost impossible to keep on top of by myself. (And some personal issues which have unfortunately had a large affect on my time).

VeraMate support receives a huge amount of emails every day (as the free/premium editions have a large userbase), and I’m in the process of trying to direct as many of them to these forums which I’m hoping will allow me to continue development instead. To add more fun, my hosting provider is having continuous problems with their spam software, and for whatever reason why, has been clogging the VeraMate support ticketing system.

A bit of background, as I know I have been MIA a bit. (Looking at the forum, I’ve just noticed I have missed a couple questions - only 3/4 but I’ll add a quick answer).