Is there any support from MCV whatsoever?

I would hope the 9xx series development would continue to mature and to fix outstanding issues and to eventually become a new stable version.

One of the fixes in 980 vs. 979 was to prevent Vera’s Z-Wave message queue to fill up, so it won’t wait too long on a non-responding devices…

civet you've sent this email to us:
I can\'t seem to get my email notifications to work. I had them going, disabled them, and now they say they are enabled, I see the notifications being generated (a low temp alarm scene) but I never get an email now. Any pointers or clues? Thanks for any help. BTW, I think this is unrelated, but on the Settings page, it always gives me an error of "Please type a numeric entry." but I only want an email notification if Vera stops responding, not an SMS message.
And the Settings tab from your FindVera.com account is unrelated to notifications that you receive accordin to defined events. In settings you've defined 150main as a phone number,and there you define the email and sms number ONLY for NOTIFICATIONS comming from micasaverde, like when your Vera is down or when we have an anouncement to make it directly to you. You'll need to go in Toolbox->Users , create an user, setup an email for it, and then when you create an Event you check the above user to be notified of it.

You seem to have misunderstood me or I’m not being clear. (Ah heck, why not a little of both :slight_smile: First, I believe I understand the Settings page. I have not defined 150main as a phone number. I am trying to enter an email address for Micasaverde to notify if it loses contact with my vera and it always complains that I must enter a number value (which I assume means it’s looking for a phone number), not just an email address, which is the way I wish to be notified. It seems it should be an either/or or both option. I don’t want to enter a phone number, but it seems to be insisting on one. Is that clear?

I was just trying to point out a potential bug. If you say it’s working as expected and I just don’t understand, that’s fine, let’s skip it. As I stated, I didn’t and don’t think it is related to my main concern which is that events such as low temp alarms that I have defined in scenes have stopped working. I have defined a user with an email address and this was working. I disabled them while I was working on something else, reactivated them, but now I am not receiving any notifications.

We can take this out of the forums and go back to email, or leave it here if you wish since others seem to be having similar issues lately.

[quote=“cj, post:19, topic:165499”]Hello Umtauscher, I’ve search through the support emails for your email that’s registerd on the forum, but haven’t found any, neither any “Guarantee Conmpatibility” requests from you.
Could you forward those emails directly to support@micasaverde.com ? Thanks.[/quote]
Thanks for caring, but I have a normal name in real life and didn’t post with my pseudonym.
Anyway I got a response two days agon from Aaron to which I replied to yesterday. so at the moment I am waiting for a response, what to do.

Umtauscher

I received a response from MCV support exactly ten days after I submitted a support request. They did not provide an answer to my question, but they did ask if I was still having the problem.