Is there a way to change the times on "my modes"

Hi new user here, just got setup yesterday. Is there a way to change the times on the “my modes”. Is there a way to make modes for certain days, ie weekends vs weekday?

TIA–Randy

[quote=“rangran, post:1, topic:187736”]Hi new user here, just got setup yesterday. Is there a way to change the times on the “my modes”. Is there a way to make modes for certain days, ie weekends vs weekday?

TIA–Randy[/quote]

I’m trying to figure out the same thing and also determine during what hours “Night Mode” is active. Did you ever get an answer to this question?

you’ll need to create a scene with the days/times you want
and then fire off that scene either manually or on schedule…

We have a video tutorial on how to do this.

[quote=“Sammy2, post:2, topic:187736”][quote=“rangran, post:1, topic:187736”]Hi new user here, just got setup yesterday. Is there a way to change the times on the “my modes”. Is there a way to make modes for certain days, ie weekends vs weekday?

TIA–Randy[/quote]

I’m trying to figure out the same thing and also determine during what hours “Night Mode” is active. Did you ever get an answer to this question?[/quote]

YOU put your system into modes. Such as… “I’m going to bed, I’ll take out my phone and tap ‘Night Mode’” or “I’m leaving the house, better take out my phone and set it to ‘Away’”. They are not set to times.

Now you can use automation to do this for you as people have said.

There is also an app called “house mode plugin.” It might make it a little easier for you. You would create a “scene” that would move your controller to a particular “mode” based on time or some other “trigger” you elect.

The house mode plugin creates a “device.” The device displays just like a light switch or any other module. The house mode device has the various “modes” within.