Is their any modification that makes Vera report better temp resolution?

I’ve got a Vera Lite with Fibaro Universal Sensors and Everspring ST814. I can only get temperatures out of it as integer values :frowning:
This is a huge flaw and I need to get down to 0.1dC resolution.
Is there a mod, hack, fix that I can apply to the Vera Lite to do this please?

I’d also like a powered Z-wave temperature sensor that can also relay Z-wave messages. Does such a thing exist yet?

Rob

Nope. We’ll need MCV to change the firmware. Which has been asked.

I'd also like a powered Z-wave temperature sensor that can also relay Z-wave messages. Does such a thing exist yet?
I'm not aware of a standalone temp sensor, but you could use an HSM100 or possibly Aeotec 4-in-1 sensor. (Note: folks are reporting issues with the newer HSM100, which has a power port built-in (I have an older one, modified myself); the Aeotec 4-in-1 is not fully supported yet, but hopefully with the next firmware release.)

There is a plug in that allows a “one wire server” to interface with Vera via wifi or wired Ethernet and this gives 0.1c resolution

Nick

[quote=“nickrwym, post:3, topic:173113”]There is a plug in that allows a “one wire server” to interface with Vera via wifi or wired Ethernet and this gives 0.1c resolution

Nick[/quote]

Hi,
I’m new to this Z-wave forum and devices but I’m interested in you ‘one wire server’ …Would you be able to give me a little more information or even a link where I could read more about it

Thanks
Frank

[quote=“smithfVerde, post:4, topic:173113”][quote=“nickrwym, post:3, topic:173113”]There is a plug in that allows a “one wire server” to interface with Vera via wifi or wired Ethernet and this gives 0.1c resolution

Nick[/quote]

Hi,
I’m new to this Z-wave forum and devices but I’m interested in you ‘one wire server’ …Would you be able to give me a little more information or even a link where I could read more about it

Thanks
Frank[/quote]

Welcome to the forum. Search is your friend. But here is the direct link to the plugin details:

EDS One Wire Server Plugin

• Garrett

The RFXrtx433 plugin, used with Oregon Scientific sensors will also allow you to have .1 temperature readings in Vera.