iRule prices

I have been researching iRule and seem to like it. However i have a hard time figuring out their price structure.
99$ for the builder app.
?? Micasaverde module
Free ?? Ios app for iphones or ipads
Which hardware do I need to control my TV, home theater receiver (IR control)? Does the WF2IR work for that ?
I want to control my lights, lock, etc… On my current vera system. Can someone confirm that it does support feedback ? Old thread seem to say that it doesn’t.
Any help is well appreciated.

[quote=“serhito”]I have been researching iRule and seem to like it. However i have a hard time figuring out their price structure.
99$ for the builder app.
?? Micasaverde module
Free ?? Ios app for iphones or ipads
Which hardware do I need to control my TV, home theater receiver (IR control)? Does the WF2IR work for that ?
I want to control my lights, lock, etc… On my current vera system. Can someone confirm that it does support feedback ? Old thread seem to say that it doesn’t.
Any help is well appreciated.[/quote]
There are some description here:
http://www.iruleathome.com/irule-builder/the-software

The basic is $49 and the pro $99.
That give you three and five handsets respectively.

You need to understand the term Handset. An iPhone is a handset, five iPhones is an handset.

$25 per handset for Automation module and therefore, for iPhone and iPad is two handsets.

The difference between retina and previous displays will also result on being different handsets.

Only the Pro version support feedback but I do not use it that way. For Vera I use a different app HomeWave.

Yes, the WF2IR will enable allow you to control a TV using IR.

Thanks for your answer. Now it’s clear.
How come there isnt a dedicated thread for irule ? Do people dont like it ?
I saw that Homewave but couldnt find a lot of feedbacks from users.
Do you like it ?

There is an iRule forum. Which is more aligned to reaching into their support rather than a dedicated thread here.
HomeWave is excellently supported and very functional.