iPhone Locator UI 7 Support

I see that they’ve just released a beta version of UI 7. Does the iPhone Locator Plugin work under UI 7? All my security scenes revolve around the iPhone Locator Plugin so I don’t want to upgrade firmware until I know I’ll still have iPhone Locator’s functionality. Thanks!

Hello, I have replied to a similar question on http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,18822.msg193130.html#msg193130
I am sorry that for now I cannot really do the test/support UI7 but I am happy to help any developper feeling they would like to give it a try.

The code is public in / – iPhone Detector Plugin

I have published a v1.83 which should fix a javascript problem affecting UI7 users. ( “undefined” value in the settings tab )

amg0,

How do I go about updating the plugin? The two instances of the plugin I’m running under UI 5 are both version 1.70 even thought I have the plugin set to automatically update in Vera. Is the plugin update only available after I update my firmware to UI 7?

[quote=“agoodman82, post:4, topic:182453”]amg0,

How do I go about updating the plugin? The two instances of the plugin I’m running under UI 5 are both version 1.70 even thought I have the plugin set to automatically update in Vera. Is the plugin update only available after I update my firmware to UI 7?[/quote]

for now the plugin is not tested/garanteed on UI7 so you should stay on UI5 to be safe. normally it updates but you can also try to go there : MiOS Apps and see if you can trigger the install from here. let me know

[quote=“amg0, post:5, topic:182453”][quote=“agoodman82, post:4, topic:182453”]amg0,

How do I go about updating the plugin? The two instances of the plugin I’m running under UI 5 are both version 1.70 even thought I have the plugin set to automatically update in Vera. Is the plugin update only available after I update my firmware to UI 7?[/quote]

for now the plugin is not tested/garanteed on UI7 so you should stay on UI5 to be safe. normally it updates but you can also try to go there : MiOS Apps and see if you can trigger the install from here. let me know[/quote]
V1.85 should start improving the situation, at least in theory as I made some changes according to micasaverde specs…

V1.93 is public on the store and improves the UI7 situation ever further ( no more save button so using the SETTING page should work now )