Iphone Locator on UI7

I’m using UI7 Latest 1.7.439 firmware on the plugin v1.85
Anyone also using it with it ?
I’m having trouble with the plugin, looks like form data is not getting saved. Even the Device Name gets reset back to unnamed device.
I’m able to go into the “icloud” and refresh, It shows my phone but I guess it’s not saving as when I go into advanced the parameters are not saved there.
I’m still getting the “No Devices for this account, check network/credentials”.

Anyone also using it on UI7 ? I’ve tried firefox/chrome with no success.

I have the same problem with the same firmware and plugin versions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[quote=“Mgsmith75, post:2, topic:184512”]I have the same problem with the same firmware and plugin versions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Yes apparently the Save button is not visible on UI7, I need to find a different place for it so you can save your changes. will be working on that soon but I do not have UI7 so hard to debug

[quote=“Mgsmith75, post:2, topic:184512”]I have the same problem with the same firmware and plugin versions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

ok I have published a beta version called 1.91 which can be installed from here: MiOS Apps

this fixes a number of things , including I removed the need for that SAVE button which was not appearing properly on UI7. Now, when you are in the SETTINGS tab, your changes are saved without forcing you to press on this button.

v1.91: also remove useless call to google ( to protect your quota ) and fixes a datatype for the Distance notification.

Just to close the thread, 1.91 works well on the UI7.

thank you for the feedback