iPhone locator not working with FE1.7.3452

Hi there,

Since updating to the latest firmware on my Vera edge I can not seem to configure iPhone locator plugin as it does not hold any devices in the settings/iCloud section. It will present my device correctly but when I add them there is not ?save?button so I go back to the ?control? tab and select ?save changes? then go back to check and all selected devices are removed

Check vera so port of hey have massive issues with latest firmware and rolled it back

I have observed no issues yet other than this issue and edge still reports that I am using the latest fw

Edit:
I have observed that all Aeon smart switch 6 have to be re added and no scene involves switch are working

I have observed no issues yet other than this issue and edge still reports that I am using the latest fw
[/quote]
we will see what VERA does with this firmware and if they release a quick fix

can you please share a screen that shows the issue you have, also please enable DEBUG mode in iPhone device plugin settings, then reload Luup, then try to reproduce your issues/. once that done, please share the log file and restore normal mode in iPhone device plugin settings

[/quote]
we will see what VERA does with this firmware and if they release a quick fix

can you please share a screen that shows the issue you have, also please enable DEBUG mode in iPhone device plugin settings, then reload Luup, then try to reproduce your issues/. once that done, please share the log file and restore normal mode in iPhone device plugin settings[/quote]
I have uninstalled the iPhone app and it will not show up after reinstalling. When I have time I will manually go through file system and cleanup to see if it helps