iPhone apps iVera and SQ Remote (square connect) won't discover my Vera 2

My iPhone apps iVera and SQ Remote (square connect) won’t discover my Vera 2. But mios functions perfectly. Mios controls my Z-wave Radio Thermostat, GE 110 outlet, and Smart Switch on command. I’ve upgraded the firmware to the latest version, healed network, etc…

What else should I try?

Thanks!

[quote=“gabedutton, post:1, topic:169468”]My iPhone apps iVera and SQ Remote (square connect) won’t discover my Vera 2. But mios functions perfectly. Mios controls my Z-wave Radio Thermostat, GE 110 outlet, and Smart Switch on command. I’ve upgraded the firmware to the latest version, healed network, etc…

What else should I try?

Thanks![/quote]

Automator.app uses the same connection mechanism so is also not working for the past 24 hours.

MCV has failed to respond to our requests, so everyone can just chalk this up to MCV’s incredibly poor service.

They just don’t seem to care.

Considering that it is a weekend, I have a feeling it will take some time for a response to come through. It looks like sta1 and sta2 servers that is used for locating the vera units is not responding. However, the forward servers (at least fwd2) is working ok. So I am able to log into my unit remotely.

• Garrett

You don’t have to use their servers. You can always use your IP from you router. Less secure perhaps.