IP to Serial Control (HTD Lync 6)

Ok, so I have the feedback from the unit showing the volume on a slider. All I need is to write some code that uses this to allow the slider to work. Keep you posted. If you want the feed back files send me a note.

Sweet let me know if you need help testing

Awesome!

We’re anxiously waiting! ;D

Checking in to see if there are any updates… :stuck_out_tongue:

Sorry, work has been crazy. I have the slider working but having issues with it going past the limits (i.e 0 to 60). When it goes past the volume limit it locks the keypad. You would think this would be a simple thing, but no it’s not for some reason. I will try to look at it over the next few weeks.

Question to all, is the plugin working for everything else? The feedback is that working showing the source and volume set/amount? Anything else that might need a little fixing?

Regards,
T

Thanks for continuing to work on this on your limited free time, Newzwaver!

All the buttons work well enough through the web interface, but they don’t show up at all in the Vera Mobile android app, so neither the main controller nor any of the zones can be controlled via the app. When using the ImperiHome app, the controller and zone devices don’t show up at all (though I realize 3rd party functionality is beyond your control, I only mention it here in case it might help shed some light into some aspect of troubleshooting).

For whatever that’s worth…

Hi

I know under the vera app and the veramate i can use them but will check with vera tech to see if i can add anything to get this to work. I have the two way communication and the slider working, the slider has a few bugs but almost done. I also have the sources being named to the same as the source on the HTD unit. Should be able to get you all a test files soon.

HI Everyone,

The HTD MC66 and MCA66 was not created with a slide option, the way commands are sent to the unit are just up/down one at a time. I have created the attached files that use a slide but move up 4 volumes per slide, that is the only way to prevent the unit from locking. If the unit do lock just turn it off for a few seconds and back on. I will continue to try and add things (i.e. source names, trying to add internet radio and etc).

If you have any comments, please feel free.

Great, I will try and let you know my experience with it. Thank you for all the work!

[quote=“Newzwaver, post:49, topic:194587”]HI Everyone,

The HTD MC66 and MCA66 was not created with a slide option, the way commands are sent to the unit are just up/down one at a time. I have created the attached files that use a slide but move up 4 volumes per slide, that is the only way to prevent the unit from locking. If the unit do lock just turn it off for a few seconds and back on. I will continue to try and add things (i.e. source names, trying to add internet radio and etc).

If you have any comments, please feel free.[/quote]

I’ve installed the replacement files to test it, and ON/OFF and Mute buttons work, but the volume slider doesn’t seem to do anything… Also, it seems the slider will only go up to 60%. Not sure what that tells you. Let me know if you there’s any diagnostic info you need to help troubleshoot. Thansks!

I will resend the files something must of uploaded wrong. The volume will only go to 60 on the system, that is actually 100%. I will try to do this later tonight when i get home.

Plugin has been published, give it a try and thank you everyone for your support.

Just tried installing the published app and got my VeraPlus locked in a LuaUPnP reload loop, rendering it useless. I’m not sure what to do next, web interface won’t respond and terminal keeps kicking me out every few minutes. Any suggestions??

Sorry, I haven’t actually installed from the plugin store, I will try it and see if it happens to my Vera. They advised they made some changes and I will check it.

Can you post a pic of the error?

Hi
I had the same problem and will check with Vera to see what went wrong, they made a few changes so I will have to work with time to correct. In the mean time this is what I would suggest

1. reload the system by going to settings, zwave setting, advanced and reload engine.
  2. restore your Vera until I figure out what changes they made.
  3. download the files for the mc66 on the forum and use those until the plugin gets corrected.

I hope this helps.

Ok, I did that and I’m back to stable, thanks. Things were made worse by the outage they had that prevented me from logging into getvera.com last night at the same time I was trying to work on this, lol.

Once again, thanks for your responses. You’re a top-notch contributor and I appreciate it.

Hi

I just received an email from Vera support plugin has been corrected.

[quote=“Newzwaver, post:58, topic:194587”]Hi

I just received an email from Vera support plugin has been corrected.[/quote]

Glad to see you have promoted this app on. I did install it but the volume slider does not work , has not effect on volume, the app also does not show up in third part apps like “Imperihome”. This may be because I initially side loaded it months back.

Hi
Can you post a few pics and I will see what is going on with it?

Thanks