Invalid cetificate for ra2.findvera.com server

Received “The certificate for this server is invalid” message when I opened iVera app on my iPhone.

Same message was received in the browser:

This Connection is Untrusted
You have asked Firefox to connect
securely to ra2.findvera.com, but we can’t confirm that your connection is secure.
Normally, when you try to connect securely,
sites will present trusted identification to prove that you are
going to the right place. However, this site’s identity can’t be verified.

Please fix it ASAP, I need it badly for my mother’s panic button.

Probably related to this.

What is ra2.findvera.com for?

It is MicasaVerde’s old remote access servers for UI2. They are now deprecated and fwd1.mios.com and fwd2.mios.com are the new servers for UI4 and UI5.

• Garrett

Normally I would expect to receive a notice, at least one week ahead.

I am the one of the “just a few users”.

Jumping from UI2 to UI5 will ruin my setup.

Is it possible to renew the findvera.com certificate?

I don’t think it’s something very expensive.

Unfortunately it is quite expensive, especially for a service that is deprecated and replaced with a different service. Why not upgrade to ui4? Also ui2 is an old firmware. You can’t expect a company to support all releases. I believe ui2 will be end of life soon if not already. MCV has provided different upgrade paths.

See this thread http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php?topic=11847.0

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:6, topic:173176”]Unfortunately it is quite expensive, especially for a service that is deprecated and replaced with a different service. Why not upgrade to ui4? Also ui2 is an old firmware. You can’t expect a company to support all releases. I believe ui2 will be end of life soon if not already. MCV has provided different upgrade paths.

See this thread http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php?topic=11847.0

• Garrett[/quote]

Unfortunately, I couldn’t find step-by-step upgrade guide, still sifting through the forums.

Don’t know if they sent you a personal notice, but the notice on the findvera.com website has been there for quite a while. By now, the certificate has lapsed also.

Things are still functional though?

Don’t know if they sent you a personal notice, but the notice on the findvera.com website has been there for quite a while. By now, the certificate has lapsed also.

Things are still functional though?[/quote]

Yes, just tested panic button. Only iVera fails to connect, there is no way to bypass “invalid certificate” warning.