Intermittent problem DSC Alarm Zone staying Tripped after upgrade to 1.7.830

After upgrading to 1.7.830 I have been experiencing intermittent problems with motion zones remaining tripped in VERA when they are not actually tripped if I look at the DSC panel.

I’m using the EYEZ-ON EVL-3 Envisalink.

Is anyone else experiencing any issues or have any suggestions?

[quote=“Reliance, post:1, topic:193165”]After upgrading to 1.7.830 I have been experiencing intermittent problems with motion zones remaining tripped in VERA when they are not actually tripped if I look at the DSC panel.

I’m using the EYEZ-ON EVL-3 Envisalink.

Is anyone else experiencing any issues or have any suggestions?[/quote]

I’m still having this issue. Has anyone else seen similar behaviour and managed to fix it?

I suspect it may be network-related. The same thing we discussed in this thread: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,16440.0.html

You might try creating a scene with the luup to resync with the alarm, and run it the next time you see a zone staying tripped to confirm. Note the bizarre data corruption issue on UI4 - so backup your Vera before you run it just in case… But no ill effects on UI5…

[quote=“wilme2, post:3, topic:193165”]I suspect it may be network-related. The same thing we discussed in this thread: http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,16440.0.html

You might try creating a scene with the luup to resync with the alarm, and run it the next time you see a zone staying tripped to confirm. Note the bizarre data corruption issue on UI4 - so backup your Vera before you run it just in case… But no ill effects on UI5…[/quote]

Thanks for the workaround! I’m intrigued as to why this would only start occurring after a Vera firmware upgrade but I’ve followed the suggestion in the above threat and created a Scene which runs every 15 minutes to re-sync the alarm system states with the LUA code

luup.call_action("urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:DSCAlarmPanel1", "SendCommand", {Command="001"}, <device>)

I’m running Vera 3 Firmware 1.7.902, DSC Plugin Version 0.40 and it hasn’t crashed anything. I’ll have to wait and see if the intermittent problem is solved but so far so good!