Integration with Texecom Alarm Panel via either IP or USB?

Hi racarter,

Thanks for doing this. Could I possible get the plugin for my premier 48 aswell?

cheers

Hi relco - I’ve PMed you.

Hi

Sorry to bump an older thread but couldn’t find anywhere else to ask.

I’m really interested in this also as I’m trying to decide which alarm system to buy for the UK which has good integration. I’ve looked at the Visonic systems but these seem mostly wireless and I have a fairly large wired infrastructure which I’d like to make use of. I’ve looked at the Texecom stuff and it looks ideal.

However I would like to have the option of wireless for the future - will the plugin support it?

Thanks

James

gw0udm - As far as I can tell from the Texecom protocol document the panel makes no distinction between wired and wireless zones for communications purposes, so I suspect that the plug-in would cope with any wireless zones you wish to add at a later date.

I’ll PM you my e-mail address in case you want a copy of the plug-in files.

Alan

Thanks Alan

I’ll post on here when I’ve got my system assembled with my experiences. I’m excited about it, looks to be able deliver exactly what I want.

James

Hi racarter,

I’m looking to interface with a COMIP

Can you please PM me your email, I’d like to ask you about connecting to a COMIP.

Thanks

RobertO - done.

Hi racarter

Many thanks for taking the time to create and support your pluggin! Would it be possible to have this to try with my texecom system?
Many thanks again

Chris

Chris

I’ve PMed you.

Hi racarter

Could you please send me the files, too? I’ve got a Premier 48 panel and thus far I’ve only got it interfacing with Vera by utilising the I/O ports within the panel to drive a couple of reed relays, which then connect to a Fibaro universal module. All a bit long-winded, and I dislike what I’ve had to do, but at least I can monitor whether the panel is in alarm or panic alarm. Your implementation would be a lot neater!

Can I ask, however, do I need to purchase any additional kit? Does the COM IP interface board provide the Premier 48 with an IP connection that can then interface with Vera via your plugin?

Thanks

Ian

Hi Ian

The plug-in supports COM IP or serial/USB connection to Vera - your choice. I’ll PM you to arrange sending you the files.

Alan

Hi

I am integrating either the 48 or the 88 panel.

Where can I get the TCP/IP files?

Also is there a manual which has all the IP commands (is it via snmp?)

Thanks

Automation2016 - I’m not sure what you’re asking for here. Are you requesting a copy of the plug-in for Vera?

The comms protocol is proprietary; to get a copy you’ll need to contact Texecom and sign a non-disclosure agreement first.

Dear Racarter,

I am trying to integrate Texecom Premier Panel 168 with Crestron over COM-IP. I have the simple protocol documentation but it does not say how to receive notification form panel when an alarm occurs or area state changes form armed to unarmed or vice-versa. I read here about the module you have developed. Can it used/modified to work with Crestron?

Thanks

Fernsoft

No. I found Crestron to be unreliable so went for a polling solution using Simple Protocol which works well. The plug-in is designed from the ground up for this approach, so a Crestron solution would be better written from scratch.

Hi racarter, would you be able to send me a copy of your plugin so I can try it with my premier elite panel?

Many Thanks.

fillash - I’ll PM you.

Hi racarter, would you be able to send me a copy of your plugin?

I have a Premier 168 box. Now I buy add an Ethernet interface.
Premier Elite ComWiFi or Premier Elite ComIP

Both are compatible with the script?
Sorry my bad english.

Thank you!

Hi racarter,

Would it be possible to get a copy of your plugin too?

Thanks

Hi.

New VeraPlus owner here. Would you be able to send me your Texecom plugin so I can try integrating the two?

Thanks,
DAN