Integration with Texecom Alarm Panel via either IP or USB?

Hey guys - any progress with this? I’ve been looking for a UK-available panel to interface to Vera and this one looks interesting.

I am also interested in using the Texecom with Vera. Has there been any more development? I think this would be a useful plugin for a lot of Vera users in the UK.

jrhall - looks like no progress to report. :-\

I’m looking at other plug-ins to see if I can figure out how to write one. Sending data to the panel via USB/serial comms seems straightforward enough, but not sure how to process the replies yet.

jrhall - I have a working plug-in now, which you’re welcome to try.

Hi,

has anyone got the ComIP modual working?

Yes - my plug-in can communicate with the panel via COM IP or serial.

Please can you send me the required files :smiley:

Can you send me the files as well, please? Cheers.

Uplink, I’ve PMed you.

Hi

Could you send file to link my Premier 48 with Vera 3?

Regards,
mic

mic

I just PMed you.

Alan

[quote=“racarter, post:51, topic:167224”]mic

I just PMed you.

Alan[/quote]

Hi racarter,

please pm me an e-mail address, I would like to ask something abount ComIP programming.

Thank You

Hi racarter,

Would it be possible to get a copy of the files too. Is there any reason why it wouldn’t work with the premier 24.

Thanks

Gareth

Hi Gjones

You’re welcome to a copy of the files, but unfortunately the Premier 24 does not support Texecom Simple Protocol, so cannot communicate with Vera. I had to change my 24 for a 48.

Let me know if you’re still interested, and I’ll PM you my e-mail so you can give me yours.

I haven’t purchased yet so that’s decided me on a 48.

Please could I get the files

Many thanks

I have been reading all of these posts and I am also interested in finding The Protocol for the GE Simon XT. Can someone pleae help me?

racarter,

I’m interested in the Texecom panels, and will likely end up with a hybrid wired/wireless setup. I’m interested in your plugin and would be grateful if you could provide me with more info.

Thanks

Chris

lostboy - I’ll PM you.

Hi racarter, sorry for the questions but this is all new to me and I am contemplating setting up some home monitoring.

I am more interested in being alerted when the alarm has been triggered (as opposed to arming/disarming it). Does your plug in support this?
Thanks

@SQueeZe - yes it does.