Incorrect device status

Taking down the Christmas lights, I ran into the following problem:

I have a GE external light module that I unplugged to sit on the shelf for next year. I did not (yet) update the Vera configuration. In ImperiHome, the device still shows, and I can click it on or off. ImperiHome responds just as if it were actually connected and shows on/off status responding to my clicks. Not correct.

The Vera android app shows the device, but if I attempt to switch on or off, it correctly says that the device timed out.

Why is ImperiHome not showing the correct status?

Thanks, Bob

I sent this to support also and did get a reply. I won’t repeat it here as I consider the answer to be somewhat undesirable. If they want to post the answer here, they can.

Bob

[quote=“beachboync, post:2, topic:178721”]I sent this to support also and did get a reply. I won’t repeat it here as I consider the answer to be somewhat undesirable. If they want to post the answer here, they can.

Bob[/quote]

No problem to post the response herer :wink:
Here it is:

You’re perfectly right : for now, ImperiHome doesn’t handle device problems reported by the Vera, that’s why you don’t see an error report about that and we understand this is quite misleading.

We have this item on our TODO list and it’ll come in one of the next updates of the app.

The ImperiHome Team