Imperihome to control 2 controllers

Hi! I have both a Vera Edge (Main controller) plus a Vera 3 (Controlling outside rooms away from house).
Is there any way to use Imperihome to control both Veras devices at the same time? That is to have all my devices on one combined Imperihome dashboard.
Your help and advice will be appreciated.

Yes you can assign on the same dashboard devices from several controlleurs ( 3 for me) if the systems have been configured of course in Imperihome.
When you add a widget you can choose any device present in the list from these systems

Just try !

I have 3 houses with different veras all in imperihome.

Imperihome allows many controllers and of different types also.

You can have several IP cameras, sonos and other home controllers besides vera all installed at once and put the devices side by side if your choose on a single dashboard.

Thanks for the replies to my post.
OK, it seems it can be done, but please explain how to configure the two controllers in Imperihome.
I can only see devices for only one controller!

Sent from my SM-P901 using Tapatalk

[quote=“brianrozs5br, post:4, topic:191724”]Thanks for the replies to my post.
OK, it seems it can be done, but please explain how to configure the two controllers in Imperihome.
I can only see devices for only one controller!

Sent from my SM-P901 using Tapatalk[/quote]

Did you add the 2nd controller? Its the same way as the first.

Settings, my systems, add new system, select what your adding (vera ui7 & ui6), run threw the credentials and such, select the serial and name of your 2nd vera.

Thanks! Got it! All working now :relaxed:

[quote=“brianrozs5br, post:6, topic:191724”]Thanks! Got it! All working now :relaxed:

Sent from my SM-P901 using Tapatalk[/quote]

What was the issue for others?

Thinking it will auto add all veras if the user and password or account was the same?

I had one entry which referenced both controllers. On your advice I deleted and then re - added as two separate systems.
Thanks again! :relaxed: