Imperihome supports FanLinc

The latest version of ImperiHome now supports the FanLinc through Altsteon. Thought some of you would like to know.

I wish they would add it via the isy plugin (or maybe it does). I sent them all the required info months ago.

Funny, I sent him the Altsteon info last week and it was already added. Did you send them an email through the support address?

Yup… And they said it would be added “sometime in the future but we don’t know when.”

Fanlinc support through the ISY has been added to the latest Imperihome beta.

Edit: mobile autocorrect

Its about damn time!..LOL. I guess my G+ post kinda kicked them into gear :slight_smile:

Its about damn time!..LOL. I guess my G+ post kinda kicked them into gear :)[/quote]

YES G+ post have been working keep them coming.

Of course I just realized I’m not on the beta and it won’t let me opt in for some reason :frowning:

Sent from my XT1053 using Tapatalk

Well then… ;D

Yeah, so I bought Imperihome under my “family” account (an account I buy apps under for the family to share without giving access to my email, which due to my work, I can’t share, even with family) and I was signed into Chrome under my normal account.

So, I had to log into chrome with that account and it finally worked. Thank goodness they added the ability to change users in chrome, so the swap back and forth was pretty easy.