Humidity ,Light Sensor and power consumption

I just purchased the SQRemote application after I dropped the towel when using ivera.

the application works as expected. I have 2 concerns though. Can I add humidity and light sensors to my SQRemote?

can i view the power consumption of my devices ( all devices I own have power monitoring)

Thanks

Hi achalhoub

Light sensors (status) are available under Status Labels… We don’t have a humidity status in the current version, but I can add one. I would like to get a copy of your configuration to make sure that I am getting the right info. Can you open a ticket on our ticket system (mention your username from here or something else so that I know its you) and then I can tell you what I need and you can send it to me… thanks

Power monitoring is also coming… expect to see this in the next version released (hopefully).

John

@Squareconnetjohn; I’m too using the power montior and have the app would love to see it added. Also will you be adding Fortess Leak Detector as a option as well to next verison?

Hi saf101

I do not know what service the fortress leak detector uses… If someone can provide this information then we can add this.

For example the humidity sensor has the following JSON values in Vera:

"service": "urn:micasaverde-com:serviceId:HumiditySensor1",
"variable": "CurrentLevel",
"value": "71" (range 0-100)

I would need to know the same for the leak detector

/etc/cmh/zwave_products_sys.xml should get you started.

I am neither a Linux hacker nor do I want to start fumbling around within the Vera Box for files. So there is not much I can do with this.

:cry:

John