HRT-ZW Thermostats

[quote=“amg0, post:20, topic:189970”][quote=“mylesm, post:19, topic:189970”]Well Thanks to all your help My 3 Thermostats are now displaying perfectly in ALT UI

In the Devices Page This is what displays

I have them marked as favourites and in the home screen they dont display properly

Not sure if its me or a problem

mylesm[/quote]

yes these device types are not yet implemented as favorite so you get a default display.
what would be the one number ( device variable ) you d like to see inside the square ?[/quote]

Thanks

It would be nice to have the Current Temperature Displayed

mylesm

[quote=“mylesm, post:21, topic:189970”][quote=“amg0, post:20, topic:189970”][quote=“mylesm, post:19, topic:189970”]Well Thanks to all your help My 3 Thermostats are now displaying perfectly in ALT UI

I have them marked as favourites and in the home screen they dont display properly

mylesm[/quote]

yes these device types are not yet implemented as favorite so you get a default display.
what would be the one number ( device variable ) you d like to see inside the square ?[/quote]

Thanks

mylesm[/quote]
ok, in v>=1017

[quote=“amg0, post:22, topic:189970”][quote=“mylesm, post:21, topic:189970”][quote=“amg0, post:20, topic:189970”][quote=“mylesm, post:19, topic:189970”]Well Thanks to all your help My 3 Thermostats are now displaying perfectly in ALT UI

mylesm[/quote]

what would be the one number ( device variable ) you d like to see inside the square[/quote]

Thanks

mylesm[/quote]
ok, in v>=1017[/quote]

And This is How It Looks Thanks for including it

at the same time you do a screen dump , please do a MISC/DEBUG/All device’s state and give the device ID so we capture all variables & values. they are chances that UI7 and ALTUI do a similar thing which is remembering on the client side the last requested temp ( to avoid asking to change at each key press ) and therefore these 2 numbers will never be aligned. what needs to be aligned is the CurrentSetPoint ( top left value ).

but I am sure I am not out of trouble with Htermostat & heater as the UPNP changes and there seem to be very different implementations out there.

you may try the option “Use new UI7 behavior for Heater devices” in ALTUI and see what it does…[/quote]

Happy New Year amg0. Problem returned whereby the setpoint temp display was not correct and so I was able to try the option “Use new UI7 behavior for Heater devices”. So many thanks - it works a treat. All good again.