How to see what lights I have manually turned on

Wow, SE. I can never seem to find relevant threads when I search for anything here. Tons of year+ old stuff, with the right words, but way off on content.

I would have responded sooner, but I literally read all 13 pages in that thread. I realize people who are happy aren’t nearly as vocal as those with issues - so naturally the thread will be top heavy with complaints. But, my God.

I feel like a fool for waiting so long for support to work on my system, when it turns out I really should just roll back as Richard had suggested. I just didn’t know how. With the links in that thread, I have the ammunition I need to attempt the rollback. I will give the ‘self healing’ nature of the latest version a couple (or three) 24-hour intervals to work their magic. If thing don’t improve (or get worse), I’ll be heading for those links.

BTW - since they were in my system today, all the device reporting works again. Within 2-3 seconds of switching a device, the dashboard report the correct status. That is progress… for now…

Thanks to all…

And just adding this link to the current and previous firmware files for anyone else as search-challenged as I am:

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,32278.0.html

+1 Though the Linear’s don’t support instant status, manually switching has always refreshed the status in UI7 within a few seconds. All that changed in the last few weeks. Updates are taking many minutes.

I’m running v. 1.7.1320 on Edge

Agreed. Same with my Leviton VRF01s. They updated virtually instantly on my Lite. But even now with the Edge - which is multiples faster that my VL was - the VRF01’s only seem to update by polling, not instant status. My suspicion is that when the latest z-wave drivers were implemented in 7.0.10/1320, and the ‘heal network’ option was replaced, something happened with how Vera parses the instant status form certain devices. My Aeon Lab mini dimmers/switches and my Kwikset deadbolt/lever locks all update instantly. But the Leviton and Jasco device no more. Quite frustrating. It’s like buying a car with keyless entry, only to have the auto manufacturer push an update which removes the capability to lock the doors or pop the trunk with the key fob.