How to save options ?

All I want to do is have AltUI show the weather in F.

The options page allows me to change the Temperature units - and when I do the display is correct.

Come back to AltUI some time latter and and it’s back to C

There is no “Save” button on the Options page (or at least it’s not obvious) - So how to make the change persist ?

Edit: I just realized that the label in the options page suggests the setting is only for UI5. I’m using AltUI on openluup with VeraBridge.

In any case - how to change the temperature units in AltUI’s Home page ?

[quote=“Stuart, post:1, topic:199934”]All I want to do is have AltUI show the weather in F.

The options page allows me to change the Temperature units - and when I do the display is correct.

Come back to AltUI some time latter and and it’s back to C

There is no “Save” button on the Options page (or at least it’s not obvious) - So how to make the change persist ?

Edit: I just realized that the label in the options page suggests the setting is only for UI5. I’m using AltUI on openluup with VeraBridge.

In any case - how to change the temperature units in AltUI’s Home page ?[/quote]

on UI7 it matches UI7 format
on openluup, it really depends on the _user_data.weatherSettings data structure coming from openLuup, it is a json obj with tempFormat attribute in it. you need to check while / if this attribute is correct and remains correct on your openluup