How to run two Vera Lites on same internet connection

So, Finally added Vera to the guest house we lease out. I set up a seperate account when installing but it obviously still sees my mios account as well since its on the same internet. Problem I have is when I log into vera on a smartphone with the leasee login, it still allows them to see my main house, and control it. Any suggestions on how to fix so leasee only has access to the one house but I have access to both as needed? Thanks

If both Vera’s are under the same MIOS/Getvera account, You’ll have to create a 2nd account for the lease property and transfer the lease Vera to that account. Make sure the user ID and password are different from your main account. That will effectively separate the 2 Vera systems/ The drawback is that your main account loses access to thge lease vera. You’ll have to use the 2nd account to access that. AuthomationHD allows you to manage multiple Vera units using different credentials and even UI versions. I use the latest beta and have both my UI5 and UI7 Vera’s configured in it. I can switch between them quite easily with a few finger taps. Scroll all the way to the right, tap ‘Manage Veras’ and tap teh one I want.

Thanks. Will see if I can get that to work. I set it up under a seperate username and password, but it still shows up on both, and still wants to configure each time although once you click into the unit, everything is set up. Will figure it out eventually

Thanks