How to Program user access by date and time?

[size=18pt]New Boy:[/size]

I just purchase a Residential Schlage electronic deadbolt and Vera 3 for a Healthcare patient who has a number of caregivers.
I need to know how to Program user access by date and time. I want to schedule lock codes to be active only on certain days at specific times.
[I’m using Windows 7 IOS & iPhone 5]
[glow=red,2,300]I would appreciate any and all assistance you can provide.[/glow]

These instructions are for Yale, but the procedure is the same, assuming that your particular model[sup](which you failed to disclose)[/sup] supports restrictions. You want to set [size=14pt]pin code restrictions[/size].

LM[glow=red,2,300]A[/glow]O ;D

[font=comic sans ms]than[/font][font=comic sans ms][glow=red,2,300][size=3.95em]x[/size][/glow][/font] !
[font=impact]you[/font] got me to [size=1em]laugh[/size] ! you know [font=andale mono][size=3.95em]how hard[/size][/font] [glow=red,2,300][font=georgia][size=1em]that is[/size][/font][/glow] normally . u have a [font=arial][size=1.35em]special skill[/size][/font] there which is [shadow=red,left][size=1.45em]rare[/size][/shadow] to find on [size=1.35em]this [/size]forum

ROFL

[shadow=red,left]edit:[/shadow]
[font=comic sans ms][size=1.35em]forgot to mention[/size][/font]: im old and lazy and i use [font=verdana][size=1.35em]windows [/size][/font]7, [size=1.45em]windows [/size]8.1, linux ubuntu& [size=1.45em]android [/size]2.7 & [size=1em]android [/size]4.2.1 & meego & MiOS (on my Wii offcourse) & my toilet
and hell yeah i couldn’t resist to try n use these options ::slight_smile: ;D :-[
edit2 : ow men i’m getting old… forgot that i just irresistably need to get this dodo load to work together.
[size=7][sup]BTW…[/sup][/size] did[font=times new roman][size=5] i[/size][/font] mention [size=4]i’m[/size] using my [font=impact][size=4]coffeemachine[/size][/font] way too often ???

[size=18pt]LOL[/size] /[sub]tears[/sub]

Thanks Z,
The info you provided is exactly what I needed. :slight_smile:

seriously… i allways use this wrench to open my door and it works everytime. i just need to figure out a way to use this advanced features. someone told me i could use a time restriction on opening the door but i still get in when the restriction is set :frowning:

[quote=“CItsEZ, post:6, topic:177623”]Thanks Z,
The info you provided is exactly what I needed. :)[/quote]
i think you should buy him a beer/coffee for all the time he put into searching the manual for the instructions specially for you :smiley:

[font=andale mono][size=3.95em]OW…,
[/size][/font][size=1em][font=arial]sorry :-[
[/font][/size][size=1.35em][font=verdana]i forgot to say hello ! and welcome to this forum !
we’re all [/font][/size][size=2em]nuts[/size] here but i figured you’d be ok with that now that you have found [size=2em]the wrench[/size] and figured out how to [sup][size=1.35em]use[/size][/sup] it.
u see… [shadow=red,left]it’s[/shadow] easy

i still get in when the restriction is set
Da_JoJo, I'm having the same problem. My code still works even out side the restricted time set. Does any one know how to get around this?

mm no sorry men… i don’t have a z-waving lock, but the wrench works great for opening the door. the inventor of this should have a statue