"How-to Pair" videos for every product Ezlo supports

I think you are using IOS. I’ve escalated the issue to development department because we see that scenes are working on Android. It looks like an IOS issue. Thanks for reaching out us. I will follow up this issue and let you know the update.

please see screenshot from Android.

1 Like

Thanks for looking into this.

I was happy that I wasn’t getting notifications of every change of state with my Kwikset 916 lock, but then I discovered today after having an issue a couple of days ago that I can’t even control my lock anymore! I am at the point now where I might just put it back on my Vera G(lite) and unplug the EZLO plus! Very disappointed with the experience so far and glad I tried my lock first before moving the rest over.

Hey, Let me check it immediately with my lock here. Can you DM me your serial number of your hub, model ? Let’s check it out and see what is the issue. It should be something really easy to solve .

This is the support…90 days?!?1 That is still not correct…We tell you in 90 days “next software update” so far that is 90% of my devices…“work in progress” -4 month latter!!!

Which types of devices are you have issues with and what kind of problems?

Well out of my 14 Plus tickets… several Sensors,Kwikset door locks ,remotes-several battery operated sensors…Dc power sensors…Door switches - etc

If you can give me the ticket reference numbers, I will pass them on to their QA team to look at.

Why do i have to do this? I have made the tickets,responded to the tickets and provided screen shots??!!

ECS-522
ECS 525
ECS-607
ECS583
ECS-626
CSR-4
CSR-3
ECS-604
ECS-584
ECS-530
ECS-523 5/APR/21
ESC-524 5/APR/21

I am just curious as to how tickets are being handled and progressed or not progressed if that is the case.

Seems I don’t have permissions to view your tickets.

I thought if we created tickets in the “Ezlo Community” part of the ticketing system, we could see each others tickets.

1 Like

I have passed on your ticket numbers and asked if they can have another look at them for you and provide some updates at least.

I have several battery operated devices paired to my Ezlo Plus, I haven’t noticed any issues with them dropping off the network.

There was an older Everspring contact sensor that would appear to drop off and I had issues with it, but that got fixed by Ezlo, something to do with that device using the old wakeup command class.

thank you…I have gone thru $30 in batteries and even the hardwire ones will not stay connected!!! Used to be over a year sometimes 2 yrs on battery-and they were stable!!!

Well I know from my Vera setup, I would set polling to never and set the wakeup intervals of all the battery devices to as long as possible like 24 hours. To help increase battery life.

I haven’t seen any settings such as these yet on the Ezlo web GUI but they will be coming.

However you can set Z-Wave device parameter settings now in the web GUI and in the mobile app also.

So it might be worth having a read over the user manuals again for the battery operated devices you are having issues with and looking for the wakeup interval and possible any other parameters you can set that might help with battery life.

Well, Thank you…I did and adjusted accordingly -the unit will drop out and stay out…2 days battery dead…
These worked without issues with Vera plus- so I started to move devices back!!! I have a “workaround” on another Device…To date I have only 1 sensor on Ezlo Plus working-but it will not activate scenes -yet!!! The expectation of previously working devices (on vera plus) sure was BLOWN!!! I expect NEW devices should take time…

For my lock issue someone from EZLO indicated it was an IOS app issue. I am going to resurrect my Android tablet to see if it works.

Hello @fredthetiredman, I just wanted to let you know we have answered your posts here
Regards!

1 Like