How to migrate licenses from Vera3 to VeraEdge

I recently upgraded my controller from Vera3 to VeraEdge. It appears that the licenses I own are bound to the old Vera3 controller and therefore the PLTS apps stopped working on the new Controller with a “Not Registered - Exceeded Free Limits!” error. Is there a way to migrate the licenses over to the new VeraEdge controller or do I have to buy new licenses?

Sincerely
Bernie

I have this issue as well.

I decided to just register the new Vera and keep PLEG on this one - I decided not to decommission it, but to use it in my RV. :slight_smile:

Richard, I have this problem also any help would be greatly appreciated as my Vera 3/PLEG license is no longer in commission. Mike

[quote=“BernhardLenz, post:1, topic:188112”]I recently upgraded my controller from Vera3 to VeraEdge. It appears that the licenses I own are bound to the old Vera3 controller and therefore the PLTS apps stopped working on the new Controller with a “Not Registered - Exceeded Free Limits!” error. Is there a way to migrate the licenses over to the new VeraEdge controller or do I have to buy new licenses?

Sincerely
Bernie[/quote]