Hello. I have two types of devices at home connected to Vera Secure (latest version):
- Fibaro Flood Sensor v3.2 (everything works as expected);
- Fibaro Flood Sensor v3.3 (problematic);
Instead of recognizing this device as “Flood sensor”, my controller Vera Secure recognizes it as “Generic Z-Wave Device” (with limited functionality, i.e. no triggering by water leakage) while paring process.
- What’s difference between Fibaro Flood sensor v3.2 and v3.3?
- Why couldn’t the controller recognize the device correctly? (already reported to Fibaro Company, and I feel that most likely the issue is on Fibaro side)
- Can I downgrade this device from v3.3 to v3.2 somehow, or upgrade to next version 3.X?