how to get a hold of aeotec

The only method I see on the website is an email from the website itself. They have never responded after several attempts.

My question is with the heavy duty smart switch. It is not controllable with vera3. I wonder if there is a work around, or are they fixing it? Or is the problem with vera?

[quote=“victorb17, post:1, topic:184090”]The only method I see on the website is an email from the website itself. They have never responded after several attempts.

My question is with the heavy duty smart switch. It is not controllable with vera3. I wonder if there is a work around, or are they fixing it? Or is the problem with vera?[/quote]

You already have a thread going on this problem. You should probley keep it going there.

You should see if anyone with ui5 has this working. Then newer vera software have alot of broken devices, I’m not sure if this is one.

I never got any bites, so I figured I stood alone. I thought I had a need for technical support, but it seems impossible to get them.

Amazing… I have tried emailing aeotec (through their site) 5 times now, and have heard from no one.

Then I read this:

I contacted Aeotec about the LED status on the 1st September. Their support has been good with coming back to via email so i’m impressed with their service.

Is it me? I have no spam filters, and very little spam in the spam folder. I even tried different browsers, thinking the scripting wasn’t working.

They obviously don’t want to answer my questions!

PM’d

Let me know the outcome though, as i need a one of those heavy duty switches too for a water heater.

Cheers.

Hi,

We recently finished testing this device and came up with a couple of ways of getting it working in VERA UI5.

More details at http://www.vesternet.com/resources/application-notes/apnt-89

Hope that helps!

Martyn @ Vesternet