How to forget all and rescan?

I had Concierge mostly setup and discovered I needed to reset my zwave network and add all my devices back in (yuck). I’m about done with that, but am discovering I now have multiple devices named the same thing. How can I ‘Start over’? i.e. remove all devices and then re-scan/add?

Sorry if this seems obvious, I just am not seeing it.

Kirby

Never mind on this one, I think I found it… There’s a '‘Force Discovery of new/changed Devices and Scenes’ on the 'verconcierge.appspot.com webpage.

But I’ms now having trouble getting Google Home to register. Eventually it seems to connect, but it might take 30 tries… I keep getting a "Couldn’t update this setting. Check your connection’ error after selecting my account. Any ideas? Other forums suggest it might be a problem with veraconcierge.appspot.com, but I have no idea…

Kirby

And now, for some odd reason, on the veraconcierge.appsport.com page, when I press the ‘connectivity’ button on the vera I want to connect to, I get a popup that’s a little empty rounded corner box with an ‘X’ in the upper right corner, and I used to get a status returned.