How to connect Sonoff POW

Hi

I am new to Vera. Just got a veraplus 2 days ago. I am running my Hue, harmony hub, switches, Google home and other stuff mainly on IFTTT and Stringify, but bought Veraplus in hope of getting more control over my setup - until now, not so much. I actually find it very hard to figure out but maybe I just got off to a bad start.

I have, besides my hue and harmony hub, a couple of Sonoff POW that I want to control. Happy to see an app for that, although I am not sure what an app acually is?

After installing the app I want to connect vera to Sonoff, but I have no clue as to where to start. I have fiddled a little; entering Ip-adress and mac. Under Params (and one time under variables as well) but no luck.

I am not sure how to even see if the device is connected or not. After entering Ip adress under variables it now says it?s online, but cannot control anything and I am almost possitiv that it has not connected yet.

I have searched this forum for an answer to what an app is and how to connect the sonoff but no luck.

I hope that someone with a little more experience can point me in the right direction

Regards, Daniel

We do not have any official integration yet with the Sonoff devices.
An integration request on this matter has been created.

[quote=“bogdanf, post:2, topic:198821”]We do not have any official integration yet with the Sonoff devices.
An integration request on this matter has been created.[/quote]

I will be very much looking forward to that.

I really do not want to flash my Sonoff devices to have them work with Vera.

Keep up the good work

BR Hoekeren

[quote=“bogdanf, post:2, topic:198821”]We do not have any official integration yet with the Sonoff devices.
An integration request on this matter has been created.[/quote]

Awesome. Hopefully this comes through. So off devices are so cheap and convenient they will make Vera so much better too.

Any update on sonoff integration?

1 Like