How to connect Automation HD app to Vera controller?

Am I missing something? I have the Automation HD android app and for some reason I can’t figure out how to connect to my vera controller. I have the 4 tab options at the top but cannot find in any login information to access my devices. I’m sure it’s an obvious answer but I can’t seem to figure it out!

I am on 1.7.439

Okay there has to be something I am doing wrong. I installed the “Vera Mobile UI7” app and entered my Vera credentials and accessed my already setup scenes and devices no problem. I then installed the “Vera Mobile” app and it said I need a MiOS account to access my Vera. I created one and it said I do not have a Vera controller.

I’m new to z-wave and I just don’t get what I am doing wrong. I’m sure it is something simple, but I am just missing something.

Slide finger from right to left of screen. You’ll see a menu of options. Press manage Vera.

• Garrett

If you are on Vera firmware UI7 (1.7.xxx), you’ll need to make sure you are using an app that supports UI7 which uses the login from getvera.mios.com. AutHomationHD requires using the beta version found in sticky of the sub forum to use with ui7.

• Garrett

[quote=“garrettwp, post:3, topic:184492”]Slide finger from right to left of screen. You’ll see a menu of options. Press manage Vera.

• Garrett[/quote]

Yep, as expected, pretty obvious that I missed this lol.

Would you mind assisting me to add my Vera? I attempted the “Auto Configure” option and it could not find any units to setup when I simply entered my Vera username.

I attempted to Manually add the vera unit, but I am unsure of the Active Server, IP Address, or Port. I’m sure I can find the IP address at whatismyip.com when on my local internet (assuming that to be the IP address I need), but do not know how to find the active server and Port. Where do I get this?

[quote=“garrettwp, post:4, topic:184492”]If you are on Vera firmware UI7 (1.7.xxx), you’ll need to make sure you are using an app that supports UI7 which uses the login from getvera.mios.com. AutHomationHD requires using the beta version found in sticky of the sub forum to use with ui7.

• Garrett[/quote]

Well that’s incredibly annoying. Apparently, there are no more openings for the Vera UI7 beta program. Does that mean I am stuck with only being able to use this crappy Vera Mobile UI7 app? The app has been incredibly unstable for me and I really don’t like the overall layout.

All information can be found here:

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php?topic=25219.0

You can download the apk file and install it on your device.

• Garrett

Hey guys,

A really silly question but does AutomationHD work with UI7 I love how you can use the widgets on an android and I’ve just upgraded to UI7 but the app isn’t working, any help from anyone…?