how many sqblaster in a project

I think have 1 sqblaster for room to control TV, receiver, and air condiotioner…to have scenes for room like when in bedroom disparate: watch tv and turn on the tv, and turns on the air conditioning. here in brazil is common we are use 1 air conditioning for room…and we have 1 remote control for each room. then I need have many sqblaster in my projects…or redeye units from thinkflood if that comes compatible with vera3 in future.

thank you for opinions about the sqblaster and redeye and the my problem with many rooms to control.

There is no limit to the amount of SQ Blasters you can have, it is only limited by the number of IP addresses available in your router’s subnet.

They have a new Blaster with 4 addressable IR Ports so if you can reach all of your rooms with IR emitters then it may be possible to have one or a couple Blaster satisfy all of your needs. Each IR port can be used to handle one room (assuming you don’t have overlap it he codes you are blasting for the devices in a room).

I understand…but sqblaster sends the signal for only the room I choose or ever sends the signal for all rooms ??? because I have equal devices in the room…i.e. same TV, same A/C…

thanks for reply !!!

The newer SQBlaster+ models have multiple distinct (wired) IR Channels. If each room pulls back wiring to a central location within the house, you can use this to distribute out these [unique] IR Channels to your rooms.