Homewave/Vera Thermostat control questions/issues

I am running an Ecobee3 thermostat. A new Vera plugin was just released for it. I added some related Ecobee devices to my Homewave AC screen. Homewave is recognizing the separate Ecobee temp sensors but when I added the Thermostat settings button the Homewave settings button only gives me Auto, On & Cycle instead of Off, Auto, Cool & Heat. In Vera, I do see Off, Auto, Cool & Heat so it does appear to be working on the Vera side. I would love to be able to control this thermostat via Homewave so I would appreciate the any advice.

For reference, here is a screen shot of my Vera web interface showing the thermostat control. I was expecting to see something similar in Homewave as far as the control options.

In digging deeper, the only option for AC control that seems to work is the fan control mode which is what is shown above. There is no mode when I link to devices for my AC control (Cool, Heat, Auto OFF). Also, the temperature set point doesn’t seem to work even if my AC is in cool mode.

Any suggestions would be greatfully appreciated. If you need logs or access to my system or my Homewave backup, I would be happy to provide that.

Would love to have these features added too…

If you open the properties for the thermostat options control in HomeWave, you should see an entry “controlling…” near the top, with a button that allows you to change the setting. You can choose between fan mode (off/cycle/auto) and thermostat mode (heat/cool/auto/off).

Similarly, you can try and see if you can choose the right “controlling” option for the temperature setpoint control. In UI7, thermostats differ in the way they can be controlled and you may have to experiment with the available options. In some cases, choosing to control “heating temperature” or “cooling temperature” will work, for others you have to choose “temperature”.

Sweet!!! It worked!!! Thank you VERY much!!

Pretty fricken cool!! I have my Econet Z-Wave vents for upstairs and downstairs as part of scenes that close or open vents upstairs and downstairs while also switching my AC into automode to heat or cool the house. It also uses individual Ecobee3 temp sensors placed upstairs and downstairs to control the AC based on that particular zone. Best of all, it works great. The screen shot you see below gives me individual control over each of my 5 Econet Z-Wave vents so I can open or close them as much or as little as I want. The other buttons allow me to trigger scenes for each zone. As you can see, I have the individual temps for upstairs and downstairs displayed as well as the manual AC controls.