Home Buddy & VContainer

I have 2 Vcontainer on my vera3. but they don’t appeared in HomeBuddy.
Is it normal or not ?
Will it be integrated ?

Plugins for Home Buddy and AutHomation would have to be manually coded into the app for support as they use custom variables coded by the plugin developer. So rakstar would have to add it to his app.

• Garrett

garrettwp is right. i will add it to my list.

Thanks and have a good coding time

[quote=“jojoflyhigh, post:1, topic:171317”]I have 2 Vcontainer on my vera3. but they don’t appeared in HomeBuddy.
Is it normal or not ?
Will it be integrated ?[/quote]

FYI, I’ve added Variable Container support in the latest 0.28 beta.

Hi Rakstar,
New design application looks good ! Nice job.
Unfortunately, Vcontainer appears now with variable but variables values don’t appears as you can see on screenshot.

Please try the newest beta build, should be fixed now. The implementation is much simpler than I thought (I misunderstood how it worked the first time). I also made it so that, in case the author decides to add more than 5 variables, Home Buddy should be able to support it as long as they’re sequential – ie VariableName6/Variable6, VariableName7/Variable7, etc.

Perfect, it’s OK now

ohhhhhhhhhhhhh nice, thanks for supporting my plugin. I just changed from iPhone4 to Galaxy S3, need to have a look at your app now!

thanks for creating the plugin! congrats on making the switch, you won’t regret it! let me know what you think of the app :slight_smile:

very very nice app, thank you!! I switche from AutHomation to your app since you support both the plugins I need, the virtual switch as well as the virtual container!