Help with initial Setup of Ezlo Secure / Migrating from Vera Lite

My new Ezlo Secure is arriving today and I’m looking for some guidance on the initial setup. I have an old Vera Lite which is barely alive and recently became basically non-responsive. I have about 16 z-wave devices connected with more planned in the near future.

Is there a step by step procedure that will help me get the new hub up and running quickly?

Will my current Vera Web log in still work for the Ezlo Secure?

Is everything done through an app or is there a Web interface as well?

Will I need to add each device individually to the Ezlo and should they be excluded first?

Any suggestions or setup documentation would be very much appreciated!!

Hello, @rich.mesquite we’re happy to know that you decided to try the Ezlo Secure. To ensure an easier transition from the old platform and a smooth first setup, I suggest you take a look at the FAQ section here

For the full list of devices that are integrated with the Ezlo platform, you can always check

We keep all of these pages up to date with whole lists

Will my current Vera Web log in still work for the Ezlo Secure?

No, it won’t. The main way to access the interface of your new Ezlo Secure is through the Vera Mobile app.
However, you can also try our beta web UI for the Ezlo platform here.

You can check this page for general info about what can be done through the beta web UI.

Will I need to add each device individually to the Ezlo and should they be excluded first?

This is correct. There is no way to transfer backup files from the Vera Lite to the Ezlo platform, therefore you must exclude or factory reset each of your devices and then add them one by one to your Ezlo Secure.

We hope you enjoy our new Ezlo platform with the purchase of the Ezlo Secure controller.
Keep in mind that if you need to clear doubts related to the system or if you need assistance troubleshooting this new connection, you can always reach out to our support team by emailing support@ezlo.com

Yes I could. If you mean your Vera account username and password.

You can keep the same Vera account you have now and register the new Ezlo Secure hub to that existing account if you wish.

Thank you for the reply and information. I have been fairly successful at getting my devices set up. There are a few that I was able to connect but they are non-functional. I have tried excluding them and then connecting again (two or three times) without success.

Please, try to exclude and include those devices within a closer distance of your Ezlo controller.
Also, let me know the model of those devices to check their compatibility with the Ezlo platform.