Help installing PC1832 Wireless Only mode

I have a PC1832 connected with a TR5164-433 wireless transceiver module. I don’t have any wired sensors. All the sensors are wireless.

When I try to install any of my sensors in any zone - 001 to 064, nothing works. When I read through forums, I see that I need to enable wireless on the zone I’m using the device. But no where I could find how to set this Wireless ON feature for the zone.

Can someone please help me in getting my Alarm system working?

Thank you so much in advance.

[quote=“tcsekhar”]I have a PC1832 connected with a TR5164-433 wireless transceiver module. I don’t have any wired sensors. All the sensors are wireless.

When I try to install any of my sensors in any zone - 001 to 064, nothing works. When I read through forums, I see that I need to enable wireless on the zone I’m using the device. But no where I could find how to set this Wireless ON feature for the zone.

Can someone please help me in getting my Alarm system working?

Thank you so much in advance.[/quote]

You need to define the zone definition as a wireless zone. The thread here provides a very detailed instruction and steps to achieve this… Look at set 8 about half way thought

http://forum.micasaverde.com/index.php/topic,13773.msg116816.html#msg116816

Or you can go here and get all the information on how to do it:

Take a look at the this too:

And especially this – it tells you how to program your system:

[s]What you need to do is, once you do the initial zone setup, go into the attributes section for that zone and set the wireless zone flag.

Don’t try to set it as wireless then do the zone config, since it will revert back to being a wired zone.[/s]

Sorry, thought you had an RFK5500 keypad you were programming, then I went back realized you were using a different module.

Never played with one of those. I do believe the links above will get you pointed in the right direction.

Hope this helps.