Heat genius - zwave system

Just came across a zwave system called heat genius. Reading it and looking at the site it looks like the TRV and PIR sensors are off the shelf items, the hub and software looks the only custom bit.

I’m not sure about a system learning when you are around or not as unless you are a creature of habit you will always be able to catch it out, my current thinking is its much better to have schedules programmed which again is a habit thing but at least you can override those.

Anyone seen this working ?

[quote=“mzpost, post:1, topic:178864”]Just came across a zwave system called heat genius. Reading it and looking at the site it looks like the TRV and PIR sensors are off the shelf items, the hub and software looks the only custom bit.

I’m not sure about a system learning when you are around or not as unless you are a creature of habit you will always be able to catch it out, my current thinking is its much better to have schedules programmed which again is a habit thing but at least you can override those.

Anyone seen this working ?[/quote]

I recently had this system installed and I find it really easy to use. Because I’ve ordered the room sensors as well, the system learns when I am at home and when I’m not. However, I can always control it from my phone as well, since Heat Genius has also an app. It’s actually very useful and I expect to save some good money on my bills this winter. Hope this helps.