Having trobble creating device

I have a vist20p and a EVL3 working with a Vera Edge version I7. I completed the install and added a Front door Device. All went well. A few days ago I tried adding a motion sensor to no avail. This is a hard wired 01 Motion sensor. I left the system alone for the weekend and to my surprise the device had installed. I’m trying to add the second motion sensor and am having the same problem. Is there something I have to do to start the device creation other than add/update on the zone screen? Thank you for your time.

I found a work around. I uploaded the unzipped version 4.21 and manually through the development application basically wrote over the existing files and that seems to have done the trick. I think the issue is with UI7. After reading the 37 pages of testing and development I found that the Program Author has done a Fantastic job with this topic.

Now to create or update a zone this is what I do:

Open the EVL3 Vista Panel.

Go to Zones Tab.

Input Zone number, Partition Number, Zone Type and A three Word Description and click Add / Update. The response is the Web Browser has saved the data.

There is probably an easer way to do this to cause a clean reboot: Go to Settings, Net Wi-Fi and click reboot. The device appears after the reboot.